Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using the site mydreamholmes.com to purchase products or avail services of the site. Purchase of products or services signifies your acceptance of all terms and conditions mentioned in the site mydreamholmes.com.
• Payments can be made through the site www.mydreamholmes.com via secure payment gateway. For other payment methods get in touch with us through mail email@example.com or Call 9466860074
- Payment of 50% on order booking & design confirmation and balance 50% on intimation prior to material delivery
- Changes, alterations, cancellations and refunds are not allowed after placing the order.
Material will be delivered within fifteen (15) working days of design approval and payment of 50% advance, whichever is later and under the following conditions
- Balance 50% is paid on intimation that material is ready to be delivered i.e. 100% of the order value is paid
- Site is secure and accessible to material delivery personnel
- Site has elevator facilities and the same are available to the delivery team to carry materials to upper floors. There would be an Additional charges if there is no elevator while carrying the shipment
- Site is ready for installation i.e. flooring, wall plastering, wall painting, chimney exhaust, plumbing, copper piping completed
- Site is made devoid of civil features such as concrete plinth on floor, vertical walls/metal clamps/metal L-angles for supporting kitchen worktops (granite slabs) that are not conducive to modular kitchen installation
- Permission from builder is granted for delivering the material to the site
- The delivery timelines will not be applicable in case of Force Major conditions such as natural calamities and other geographical or social conditions beyond the control of Holmes.
- Customers may need to choose an appropriate alternative if the selected colors/material is not available.
Should there be a delay in delivering material due to reasons attributable only to Holmes then rental compensation will be paid.
- Prices shown are inclusive of transportation and installation.
- Schedule for installation will be informed in advance. Installation to be completed within 10 working days of material delivery subject to the following conditions
- Uninterrupted power is available at site from 9 am to 8 pm for installers to carry out installation work
- Site is secure and accessible to Holmes personnel from 9 am to 8 pm Mon-Sat - Permission from builder is granted for carrying out installation
- Utmost care is taken to during installation to prevent damage to any existing items. However in case of damage to tiles or defacing of walls and other items or valuables during installation Holmes will not be responsible for the same.
- Holmes provides 1 to 3 years warranty depending upon the material. This includes woodwork, hardware and accessories against any avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- The warranty does not cover damages caused by water seepage, normal wear and tear, and color changes due to climatic conditions or exposure to chemicals. The warranty is null and void if the kitchen is used for commercial purposes.
- The warranty does not cover any product used or installed in connection with cabinets, such as gas or electric appliances, counter-tops or plumbing fixtures.
- Cleaning of kitchen cabinets and accessories are to be done as per appropriate processes. Holmes will not be responsible for damages caused due to use of inappropriate process and/or chemicals. Kindly refer our guide on 'How to take care of your kitchen: Dos and Don’ts
- Damages caused by external agencies employed by the client, before or after installation, will not be covered
- Warranty for third party items such as Chimney, Hobs, Stoves, Crushers, Refrigerators, Washing machines, dishwashers etc. are extended by the manufacturers of those items and as such the customer need to contact the respective service centers by themselves should the need arise
- Replacements and works required post installation due to conditions that are outside the warranty terms will be chargeable to the customer
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by future (after installation) transportation, storage or exposure to excessive temperatures or to defects arising from misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, wall seepage, improper use or care or failure to maintain the furniture.
Unless exclusively mentioned the following are excluded from the scope of work:
- Removal/Relocation of existing items, granite, tiles, switch points, cables etc.
- Electrical works such as cabling, switch points and lighting
- Granite, tiles, masonry and Corian and other kitchen tops
- False ceiling and POP works
- Fabric works such as cushions, designer fabric headboards for bed, sofas, upholstery and curtains
- Wall decoration such as painting, wall paper, wall art etc.
- Glass works such as etching, filming etc.
- Carpentry paneling works, curtain rods etc.
- Plumbing works and fittings Concealed wiring, piping, ducting etc.
- Grill works, window shutters, doors and door frames
Other Services :We can provide above services with an additional cost if builder's electrical and plumbing drawings are provided.
Additional time (other than the timeline mentioned here) is required should such services be provided by Holmes.
Discounts are applicable to orders bought from the site via payment methods and full upfront payment - through payment gateway or other payment methods listed in web site.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Cancellation requests by customers for orders placed through the site mydreamholmes.com will not be Cancellation requests by customers for orders placed through the site mydreamholmes.com will not be entertained or permitted.
For products damaged in transit (initial shipment of product), a request for replacement/refund has to be placed within 2 days (48 hours) of receipt of damaged product/s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Products damaged post delivery will not be accepted for return/replacement.
If you do not accept the terms & conditions on shipping, cancellation, returns, refunds or any other policy explicitly mentioned in the site, please do not order products through the site.
Credit Card/ Debit Card details are not stored by/in mydreamholmes.com
You might be required to enter card details (Credit card, Debit card, account details for ordering through Net Banking) through approved, safe and ssl secured payment gateways like CCAVENUE, PAYU to make a purchase through this site. None of the card details will be stored by mydreamholmes.com. The registration, order details entered in the site won't be shared to third parties except for fraud verification and other binding legal matters.
You agree to furnish correct card details to approved payment gateways in the site. mydreamholmes.com is not in anyway liable to unauthorized, fraudulent usage of credit/debit card, net banking etc.
Limitation Of Liability
Holmes is in no way liable to unintentional losses, damages, expenses, costs which may occur through use of mydreamholmes.com or use of products bought through mydreamholmes.com.
In no event shall Holmes/www.mydreamholmes.com or it's partners, employees, service vendors be liable to any unintentional, unforeseen losses, damages, expenses, costs which may occur through use of mydreamholmes.com or use of products bought through mydreamholmes.com.
mydreamholmes.com reserves the right to change its policies, prices, discount offers etc. as it may seem fit. You fully understand and accept the above condition.
All disputes, differences arising out of the use mydreamholmes.com shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore Urban District only and You hereby agree to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts as final.
If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, please do not use the site mydreamholmes.com to order products or make purchases.